Download the Call For Workshops [PDF]!
Call for Workshops
The 20th edition on the International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN 2023)
25-27 September 2023
The International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN) is a highly selective single-track international conference focusing on the latest research results on embedded systems and wireless networking, key enablers for visionary scenarios such as the Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems. Building on the past 19 years of success, the 20th edition will be held in Rende, Italy. The conference continues its aim for broad, world-wide impact. Proceedings will be indexed in the ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS, and other prominent digital libraries.
Workshop proposals should be no longer than four pages and contain at least the following information, structured in basic and extended information:
* Basic Workshop Information
- Name of the workshop
- Name, affiliation, and short bio (up to 200 words) of the workshop co-chairs
- Expected number of submissions and participants
- Information whether this is a recurring workshop or a new one.
* Extended Workshop Information
- Motivation for the workshop and the reasons why the workshop is of current interest including a brief statement about how the workshop relates to other workshops and conferences on similar topics (if appropriate) and how you position the workshop with regard to the topics traditionally covered by EWSN
- Draft version of the Call for Papers, as complete as possible, including workshop deadlines that should be aligned with the relevant important dates below
- A tentative list of prospective TPC members (names and affiliations)
- The planned format of the workshop, including expected number of presented papers, invited / keynote talks, and panels.
- A description of the publicity plan (optional)
In case of a recurring workshop, in addition the following aspects should be clarified:
- Description of the history of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, and attendee count
- If the workshop was co-located with another conference, please briefly comment on why EWSN is a more appropriate venue
- A description of the modifications brought by the chairs including a renewal rate of the TPC, if appropriate
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR WORKSHOP ORGANIZERS:
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for managing their workshop and coordinating with the local arrangements chairs of EWSN 2023 for facilities, and with the publication chairs for camera-ready.
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for managing the paper submission site (EasyChair, provided by the EWSN 2023 conference) and also for the review process for the selected workshop papers. Workshop papers will be included in the proceedings of the conference and indexed in the ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS, and other prominent digital libraries.
- Workshops will be held on 25 September 2023.
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL SUBMISSION:
Workshop proposals should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding 4 pages, to EasyChair in the EWSN 2023-Workshop Proposal Track at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ewsn2023
Proposal Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
Notification of Selection: 31 Mar 2023
Workshop paper Submission Deadline: 31 May 2023
Workshop Paper Notification : 15 Jun 2023
Camera Ready Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
Workshop Date: 25 Sep 2023
Adam Wolisz, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
Koen Langendoen , TU Delft, The Netherlands;
Kay Roemer (chair), TU Graz, Austria;
Thiemo Voigt, Uppsala University, Sweden;
Adam Wolisz, TU Berlin, Germany.
Giancarlo Fortino, University of Calabria, Italy
Archan Misra, Singapore Management University, Singapore
Valeria Loscrì, Inria Lille, France;
Fabrizio Granelli, University of Trento, Italy;
Tarek Abdelzaher, University of Illinois, USA.
Gian Pietro Picco, University of Trento, Italy;
Raymond Choo, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA;
Gregory O’Hare, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
Stefano Basagni, Northeastern University, USA;
Min Chen, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China;
Pietro Manzoni, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain;
Mohammad M. Hassan, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
Tommaso Melodia, Northeastern University, USA;
Carlos Palau, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain;
Yiannis Andreopoulos, University College London, UK.
Antonio Guerrieri, ICAR-CNR, Italy
Claudio Savaglio, University of Calabria, Italy;
Antonella Guzzo, University of Calabria, Italy.
Raffaele Gravina, University of Calabria, Italy