Paper Formatting Guidelines
- Workshop paper submissions must have at most 6 pages
Templates to be Used
- Authors are encouraged to use LaTeX to simplify paper compliance to the conference template. The latex template is provided by EWSN 2023 and can be downloaded here.
- Detailed formatting instructions are included in this template and every submission is expected to follow these instructions carefully.
- You should upload the completed and signed copyright form and the source files through the Easychair submission site. There will be an option to upload the source files on the camera-ready submission page.
- All forms are due no later than the Camera-ready deadline: June 30, 2023.
- Download the EWSN 2023 copyright form here.
Prepare a high quality PDF – please make sure you have done the following:
- Pages must have 8.5″ x 11″ (letter) two-column format, using 10-point type on 11-point leading, with a maximum text block of 7″ wide x 9″ deep with an intercolumn spacing of .25″. Submissions with a page size of 11.7 x 8.3 ” (297 x 210 mm / A4) will *not* be accepted.
- The page limits include figures, tables, and references.
- Category, Terms, and Keywords are mandatory for Conference papers.
- Table captions should appear above the table and should be labelled “Table #.”
- Figure captions should appear below the figure and should be labelled “Figure #.”
- Acknowledgments section is optional.
- Double check your references and make sure they follow the examples given in the template example.
- Authors should use the LaTeX templates provided on the EWSN Webpage and make sure to select the empty copyright box by using \documentclass[10pt,emptycopyrightspace]. This makes sure that a 0.5 inch (1.18 cm) space is left at the bottom of the left column on the first page of the paper for the copyright information that is added during the production process.
- Paper submission is managed through Easychair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ewsn2023
- Make sure to select the MLSysOps2023 “track” on Easychair upon paper submission
- After submission of your final version, it will be checked and processed, the corresponding author/s will be contacted by the EWSN 2023 publication chairs, if there are issues with your submission. Please respond to any such requests promptly, because your paper cannot be included in the proceedings if it does not meet all requirements.
- Proceedings will be indexed in the ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS, and other prominent digital libraries.